Do you have an eye for detail and do you provide perfect service? Come and work as a waiter / waitress for the most beautiful restaurant in Hilversum! In this position you are partly responsible for a unique guest experience and the well-being of our guests. India Poort is a family and Indian fine dining restaurant in Hilversum where food is cooked with love and passion. We also pay a lot of attention to the interior, wines/beverages and beautiful presentation.
Experience is desired but not a plus
Living in Hilversum or the surrounding area
Flexible to work in alternate and weekend shifts
Full-time and or part-time employment
Cozy working environment
Salary higher than Catering CAO
Nice environment to work in. Modern & innovative.
Team = Family
Nice target audience
Opportunity for personal development/growth
Good salary + tips
We invite you to contact us about this great job!
Independently working qualified Specialty Cook Indian Cuisine M/F - Level 4
With at least 2 years of experience in the Indian Kitchen and a solid chef scholing.
- Catering vacancies of: Specialties cook Indian kitchen level 4
- Location: Hilversum
- Total number of employees: ??
- Employment: Full-time job / 38 hours a week
- Job category: Kitchen – chefs
Restaurant India Poort in Hilversum.
Located on the Gasthuisstraat 1, 1211 KB.
* Hygiene is very important to you
* You have a positive attitude
* Hands on mentality, you can work quickly and organized
* Flexible morning, afternoon and/or evening shifts in consultation
* Preparing mise en place
* Maintain and work with HACCP
* Process orders
This is what we have to offer you:
* Working in a unique and monumental environment
* Varied services
* Nice colleagues
* Salary according to catering collective agreement and attractive fringe benefits: €2054
* Pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment with clear structures
* Travel allowance
* Daily clean company clothing
Your application letter, with a CV and recent passport photo by email to email@example.com
Type of employment: Full-time Part-time hours: 38 per week Salary: €2,054.00 per month Schedule: Evening work Flexible work schedule Mon-Fri Weekend availability Working on holidays Secondary employment conditions: Additional vacation days Employee discount Travel allowance Types of additional fees: 13th month Bonus scheme Tip Paid overtime Holiday pay Course: Primary education (Desired) Experience: Hospitality: 2 years (Required) Language: Dutch , English, Hindi or Bangla (Required) License/Certificate: HACCP Certificate (Required) Social Hygiene (Desired)